The path suggested below will help you to plan your efforts efficiently and effectively. When possible, an estimate of the required time is provided and important points to take into account in your planning are emphasized. The order in which certain steps are taken may have an impact on subsequent steps with regard to time and costs. In addition, hyperlinks to the detailed process are inserted at different places in the table to make it easier to connect information about planning your path and the process you need to start in order to obtain the right to practice the profession in Quebec.
1. Bridge training program at Université de Montréal
- Estimated time* : Varies between 1.5 and 2.5 years, depending on Order requirements
- Annual registration in September for semester beginning in January of following year
PROGRAM ADMISSION CONDITIONS:
a) Valid bridge training requirement by the Order.
CAUTION: Order requirement valid for 3 years, meaning registration for program must be done within 3 years.
b) Level of French:
Obtain a grade of at least 785/990 in the Test de français international (TFI)
CAUTION: Fees vary depending on your legal status in Canada
2. Fieldwork and courses related to the context of practice in Québec
- Estimated time*: variable
- * Estimated time: estimate subject to circumstances